These days, Android-powered devices are considered to be the latest trend for users of mobile phones. An Android phone that was created by Android Incorporation and was financially marketed by Google is a Linux based OS. It was initially developed for touch screens mobile phones like Smartphones and Tablets. It has got numerous features that made Android to rank in top position when compared to other operating system based Smartphones.
Despite of having great internal memory to hold files, it allows the user to extend the storage capacity by employing a secondary device called SD memory card. SD card contains a flash memory format to save the files and it can be easily programmed and erased. However, the worst thing that is faced by the huge number of SD card users across the globe is a loss of files. Deletion of files from the Android SD card is the most common scenario that takes place either accidentally or intentionally, but in
Are you among the one who has deleted important files from SD card on Android Phone? Are you searching out for best and appropriate recovery tool for undeleting files from Android SD card? Don’t get tensed up and give a try for memory card recovery software that helps you to recover deleted files from SD card Android. It also lets you for undeleting files from CF card, XD card, MMC card, Smart Media card, SDXC, SDHC, and many more memory card types.
Sneak a peek at common file deletion scenarios:
- Accidentally clicking “Restore” option and restoring the Android device to its original factory settings would set the Android phone to its previous working state thereby deleting all the files that are present on Android internal memory and external SD card. And, hence resulting in data loss.
- While previewing a couple of photo files on Android SD card, if you imprudently hit “Delete All” button then it will erase entire files which are residing inside the Android card and would make you to suffer severe data loss situation. For effectively undeleting files from Android SD card, you need to use memory card recovery tool.
- There are cases in which while trying to delete some unneeded files on SD card Android, by mistake you might select precious files and delete them. Later while searching for that file, you realized that accidentally along with redundant files a few of your vital files have been deleted.
- Formatting the SD card is also a reason for deletion of files. If you format your Android SD card accidentally or intentionally, then creates new storage medium and assigns a new file system thereby deleting all the files stored on the card causing loss of files.
These are a few of the reasons under which files from SD card Android might get deleted, but making use of memory card recovery tool can efficiently recover deleted files from the Android SD card. This recovery software is incorporated with an advanced scanning algorithm that scans your SD card to identify the file types and then retrieves deleted files by using its unique file attributes. The software helps you in retrieving all type of files like images, music, videos, from different media cards the link provided gives more info, so check it - http://www.recoverdeletedfilesfrommemorycard.com/media.html. It can restore all type of image file types such as .JPEG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, etc. Hence, it helps users to retrieve JPEG files from SD card after deletion, formatting or lost due to any of the reasons.
Things to remember:
- Always create a backup of valuable files and save them on reliable storage media.
- Do not use Android SD card after losing files that prevent overwriting of deleted files and increases great possibilities of undeleting files from Android SD card.
Basic steps to use this card recovery software:
Step1: Download trial version of this undeleting software and do the installation on the hard disk of your computer. Now, connect Android phone with SD card to the system. Run the software and select “Recover Deleted Files” option from the main window as depicted in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Now, the tool starts detecting the connected Android device as depicted in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Detecting Device
Step3: After detection, choose your Android device and click on “Next” button to start the recovery process as depicted in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Select Android SD card
Step4: The software scans the SD card and displays a list of recovered files from SD card. Select the files that you want to recover. Now preview the data before restoring them as depicted in Figure 4. Save the undeleted files to any desired location and if you are happy with the results then get its complete software.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Files