Shift + Delete key combination is used for deleting files and folders from Windows on a frequent basis. He/ she may normally use “Delete” key for deletion of unwanted data and if memory demands, such deleted files will be permanently emptied from Recycle Bin. Perhaps, this seems to be a safe approach.
However, in some situations, a user may intentionally or unintentionally use Shift + Delete combination to delete files. Even Windows 10, Microsoft’s latest operating system cannot stay away from this situation. The main intention of writing this page is none other than informing you the way of recovering shift deleted files from Windows 10 computers.
Well, many of you may be still thinking files which are erased by Shift + Delete are gone forever. Actually, it is just a myth.By changing one character in file table, Windows simply marks the deleted file space as available. As long as the space occupied by those deleted files gets overwritten by new data, you can recover shift deleted files from Windows 10. This can be done by setting flag in that file table to “on” state using a recovery tool.
Desirable Qualities of a Deleted File Recovery Tool
Before using a tool for recovering shift deleted files from Windows 10, first make sure that it is not a spamming tool. Nowadays, there are many utilities belonging to this group which can be freely downloaded from the internet. While downloading a recovery tool, you have to ensure not to check out various additional offers which are offered along with these products. If you are selecting these optional products, you may have to face the attack from Trojan horses or browser hijackers in the coming days.
Anyway, you don’t have to get confused in choosing a tool which can perform shift deleted file recovery on Windows 10. By the help of an advanced tool known as File Recovery tool, you can easily restore such files by preserving even the names of files. It can recover not only files deleted by Shift + Delete but also files which are deleted due to various other reasons applicable to Windows 10 computers or even other storage devices. Recovering deleted files from USB flash drives can be considered along with this. You can continue reading about this topic if you are interested.
Note: Blackberry phones are well-known for their high-security measures and it is one of the most preferred phones among business class. Anyhow files may get accidentally deleted from such phones by mistake. But it is not a difficult task to recover deleted files from blackberry media card with the help of this tool.
The Significance of this File Recovery Tool
- This tool is designed and built not just for Windows 10 shift deleted file recovery; it supports almost all the latest versions of Windows operating systems from Windows XP.
- This tool can easily recover deleted files from memory cards, SSDs, pen drives, etc. which can be manufactured by Sony, Transcend, SanDisk, Lexar, HP, etc. without any difficulty.
- You can use this tool to identify and get back files that come under more than 280 file types.
- This tool supports various types of hard disk drives such as SATA, eSATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. for recovering shift deleted files from Windows 10.
- It uses “Save Recovery Session” feature to store recovery session after scanning the hard drive which you can load later to resume recovery by avoiding drive scanning.
- It also supports image recovery from various types of digital camera brands. Visit the following page to know more relevant information. http://www.recoverdeletedfilesfrommemorycard.com/how-to-recover-deleted-files-from-digital-camera-memory-card.html
Steps to Restore Shift Deleted Files on Windows 10
Step1: Download and install free version of this tool on your computer by clicking “Download Now” button. After downloading, launch the software by double clicking on its desktop icon. Home screen of this tool will now appear as shown in Figure 1. For your purpose, you have to select “Recover Photos” Option from it.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step2: A screen with two recovery choices will be displayed as in Figure 2. Here, you have to select “Recover Deleted Photos” since you have deleted photos from your Windows 10 computer.
Figure 2: Choose Recovery Method
Step3: In the next screen, you will see a list of drives/partitions as in Figure 3. Select your drive from which data has got erased.
Figure 3: Select Drive
Step4: After a deep scanning, the recovered data will be displayed. You can sort the recovered files on the basis of “File Type View” as well as “Data View” as displayed in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Recovered Data