Now a day’s, there is high usage of cell phones. People are crazy for cell phones as they get all applications in one device. They can store music files, capture images, shoot video, use internet, etc. There are many brands of cell phone such as Blackberry, Sony, HTC, Nokia, and many more. Because of high flexibility people go with Blackberry. But to store any kind of data cell phones memory is not sufficient, so one need to have media card in order to store all the files. Consider a scenario wherein while transferring files from Blackberry media card to computer when you select all the files for copying then instead of selecting “copy” option, you may click on “delete” incautiously. After this you end up losing all the files present in media card. Files deleted once from media card will be lost permanently. After deleting all the files do not jump to a conclusion that you cannot recover deleted files from Blackberry media card. As it is possible now to retrieve deleted files from blackberry media card with the help of one of the most reliable and comprehensive recovery software called memory card deleted file recovery. This software has potential to get back deleted files from blackberry media card within fraction of seconds. To grab more details regarding this software and the recovery process just click on the following link: http://www.recoverdeletedfilesfrommemorycard.com
Reasons for deletion of files from Blackberry media card:
- Accidental deletion: Sometimes you might end up deleting important file incautiously while deleting some redundant file, which results in huge data loss. However, with the aid of this recovery tool you can easily recover deleted files from blackberry media card without any difficulty.
- Virus attack: Due to high usage of internet in blackberry phone there are chances of virus infecting your files stored in media card. Highly infected file may get deleted while scanning using antivirus software without any prior notification.
- Formatting: When you connect media card for transferring files then due to some errors system may display “Card not formatted. Do want to format it?” If by mistake you click on yes, then it ends up formatting which is nothing but deleting all the files present in it. You can overcome this situation with the help of this file recovery tool which plays a major role to retrieve deleted files from blackberry media card.
- Always carefully perform copy operation because one delete click might result in whole data loss.
- Keep your device virus free by using proper and well-known antivirus tool.
- Regularly backup your files stored in media card.
More features of the app to recover deleted files from Blackberry media card:
- This software has capability to retrieve deleted files from Blackberry media card.
- In addition to Blackberry media card, you can make use of this software to recover deleted files from Micro SD card, xD, SD, SDHC, MMC, CF card, etc.
- The software can recover deleted files from Blackberry media card on different versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- This software not only recover files after deletion but has potential to restore files after formatting, corruption, damage, or any software error.
- This software can also recover RAW image formats like ARW, CRW, RAW, CR2, etc generated by different brands of digital cameras like Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, Canon and many more.
- This software is not only be used to get back deleted files from blackberry media card, but also helps to recover deleted files on flash drive, external hard disk and may other storage device.
- Additionally this tool provides preview option to view the recovered files before purchasing the licensed version.
Steps to recover deleted files from blackberry media card:
Step 1: Download and install demo version of the software. After that, launch the software and click on “Recover Photos” from the main screen as shown in Fig 1. Then, select “Recover Deleted Photos” option to get back deleted files from blackberry media card.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From the next window, select the media card and click on “Next” option.
Figure 2: Media Card Selection Screen
Step 3: As soon you click on Next button, the software will start to retrieve deleted files from blackberry media card. Once done, recovered files will be displayed. Thus, you can view the files using “Preview” option.
Figure 3: Preview Screen