Have you accidentally deleted your precious files from memory card, and want to restore them back???
If yes, then you must be wondering what happened to those deleted memory card files. Are they deleted forever?? Will you ever be able to restore them back??? You must be struggling with all these questions within yourself. First of all, I will suggest you not to be impatient. This is because; this article will explain you how to restore deleted files from media card
Let me explain you why I said so. Technically speaking, the deleted files from the memory card are not deleted forever. The space occupied by the files which are deleted, are freedup and made available for the new files to be stored. You can recover deleted files from memory card until that space is not overwritten with new files. So, to increase the chance of deleted files recovery from memory card, better stop further usage of the card to avoid overwriting of the files. Now, if you want to securely retrieve the deleted files, then you need to use reliable software like File Recovery Tool. This software has all the features required to recover files deleted from the memory card. In addition to that the software offers free demo version to evaluate its effectiveness. It is the best tool to recover deleted files from memory card of various brands like: Lexar, SanDisk, Sony, Kigston etc.
Looking for a way to restore three months older images after card formats???
How do I restore three months’ worth of images after card format? Can I recover three months’ worth of images from my corrupt memory card? As a memory card user, you may encounter the issues mentioned above. When it happens, just don't be frustrated. No matter what problems you are encountering or why you formatted your memory card, you will be able to get recovered three months’ worth of images after card formats as long as there's no physical damage to your card.
It is possible because when photos are lost from your memory card they are not really gone. You can easily recover them back by using “File Recovery Tool”. This recovery program is capable of retrieving photos lost due to accidental deletion, corrupted card, system crash or other reasons. It is a very useful program to recover deleted images from memory card such as SD card, Micro SD card, CF card, MMC card. You can use this application for retrieving deleted photos from both digital camera and cell phone memory card. How to recover deleted files from digital camera memory card?
Want to restore deleted files from Android phone memory card???
Have you accidentally deleted precious pictures, videos and other data from your Android phone SD card? If yes, then no need to worry now! Android version of file recovery software is there to help you out. This tool effortlessly recovers deleted pictures, videos, audios and documents on/from an Android phone or tablet. Due to the ease-to-use interface of this toolkit it is ideal for everyone. It supports recovery of files from all Android Smartphone manufacturers like Sony, LG, Motorola, Micromax, HTC and many more. This software not only helps you to restore deleted files from Android SD card, but even allows you to recovers missing files from it.
Scenarios wherein files get deleted from memory card:
- Unintentional File Deletion: Important files can be deleted from memory card due to common human mistakes. Deleting wrong file instead of any other file or accidentally formatting the memory card results in memory card file loss. At this situation File Recovery Tool will help to recover deleted files from memory card.
- By Antivirus Scanning: The files from the memory card can be erased by virus or worms. Using the same memory card in multiple devices can result in virus infection in the memory card. Generally you use Antivirus checker to get rid of virus. However, if some virus infected files cannot fixed by the Antivirus program, them it simply deletes those files from the memory card to make the system secure.
- Third Party Software: The memory card files can also be removed by any unreliable third party utility. In such scenarios, File Recovery Tool comes handy to recover deleted files from memory card. Using this tool you can even recover deleted files from flash drive, external hard drive, memory stick etc.
Precautions to prevent permanent file loss:
- Do not use the memory card from which the files are deleted
- Do not install the File Recovery Tool on the same memory card. Install the file recovery software on the hard drive of your computer. After this connect your memory card to PC via card reader or USB cable.
- Make sure that the software you are using does not affect the original contents of the deleted files
Best Features – File Recovery tool:
- Restores more than 280 file types basing on their unique signatures
- It can also restore pictures from Transcend CF card after format error and also supports other brands of memory cards like SanDisk, Lexar, HP etc.
- You can run this tool on various versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- Recovers files lost due to interrupted read/write process on the memory card
- Scans the entire memory card to retrieve the deleted files.
- It can easily perform music files recovery after microSD card corruption due to virus attacks, abrupt removal of card, sudden power failure while transferring files etc.
Steps to recover deleted files from memory card:
- Download and Install the free version of Memory Card Recovery Software on your system. Connect the memory card to the system, and launch the software by double clicking on the desktop icon. Once the software gets launched, click on "Recover Files" option from the main window. Then, a list of logical and physical disks available in the system are displayed. Now, choose the drive from where deleted & lost files has to be recovered, and click "Scan" button to start the recovery process.
- Now the software scans the selected drive to locate the deleted and lost files. Keep monitoring the scanning screen, and wait till it completes the scanning process.
- Upon the completion of scanning process, a list of recovered files are displayed on the screen. You can view the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View.
- Prior saving the recovered files, you can preview the recovered file by double clicking on the respective file or just by right-clicking on the file, and selecting Preview option.
- At last, if you are satisfied with the tool, and found all your deleted & lost files, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered files at the location of your choice.
Tips to avoid file deletion in future:
- Always remove the memory card safely form your computer
- Multiple memory cards usage is better than using one
- Last but not the least, always backup your important memory card files regularly